- Categories of Mediumship: Including objective and Subjective,
- Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Claircognizance,
- Physical mediumship
- Protection: What are you protecting yourself from and how to do it.
- Setting Boundaries: Importance of setting boundaries both in your personal life and with Spirit
- Grounding: Importance of remaining grounded
- Meditation: Different aspects of meditation and the role it plays
- Cleansing; A look at the importance of Cleansing your energy and ways of doing so.
- Spirit Guides and Higher Self: A look at the different types of guides and the role of your higher self.
- Empaths: How to control aspects of empathy.
- Stages of Grief: Most of your clients will be in some stage of grieving the loss of a loved one, this gives you an understanding of the process of grief.
- Art of Spirit Communication: A look at the difficulties that have to be overcome in order for a medium to make and maintain a contact with spirit and the effort involved for a spirit to be able to communicate.
- Symbolism: The role of symbolism in your readings and how you can use it to your advantage.
- Art of Delivery: How to deliver the messages you receive in a way that they are likely to be better received and understood.
- Morals and Ethics: A look at some of the moral dilemmas we are faced with in our work.
- Code of Conduct:
- The Law: A brief look at the law as it appertains to Mediums